Saturday, March 3, 2007


Phoebe is SO happy. It's wonderful. She rarely cries. She has so much personality, we are having a ton of fun with her! Everytime I sing to her she gets the biggest smile on her face!

She likes music, art, and being read to. I think she is going to be very smart.

2 comments:

Grampy and Grammy C said...

Phoebe is just the best.....I can't wait to see her again. NEXT WEEK!!!!!! Her mommy likes to sign to her....I think I should pass on the singing part (I really don't want to maker her cry!)but I can read to her.....She surely is my little "Sugar Plum" XOXOX Grammy C

Unknown said...

Finally figured out how to leave a comment! Oh my goodness what a precious little dreamboat! Emma just said "What a dear!"... I get to wrestle you for a lot of Pheobe Timeshare very very soon! Love Aunt Minie (GREAT Aunt Minie to SOME people!) I love you!