So, I spent the day with my Phoebe today. Her school was closed for parent/teacher conferences. Yes, I had a parent/teacher conference with Phoebe's teacher and she's only six months old!
For her age group she is advanced in her skills. She has mastered many things that kids 2 to 4 months older than her are working on. Her teacher said that I was the only parent that she didn't have to give any negative reports to. Phoebe has nothing that she needs to work on!
They are going to miss her very much this summer and told me to bring her in to visit so she doesn't forget them. Her teacher also offered to watch her for me if I have something to do during the day. I can't believe how much Phoebe's teachers love her. Well, I can believe it because she is a very special girl.
I am sure that every parent feels this way, but I think Phoebe is destined for greatness. Once you all get to meet her, you'll understand. She is very sweet and loving. She is really picking up on people's energy and reacting to that. I think she is going to be very much like her mama in spirit. We'll see, though. I can't wait to see what happens next with her. Every day is an adventure.
She has her six month check up on Monday and I will post her physical updates and some more pictures then.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Phoebe's Grammy and Grampy already knew she is special. With loveling parents and granparents how could she be anything less than "practicaly perfect in every way?" I can't wait to get the Six month update
Hugs & Kisses
Grammy C.
How cool is Phoebe? Pretty Darn. Grammy and Grampy can hardly wait to see her (well her mommy and daddy too)!
Post a Comment