Our big girl went potty on her brand new big girl toilet today. We got it for her on Saturday and we've been letting her sit on it periodically. This evening after dinner she had a dirty diaper, which I changed, but she hadn't wet it yet so we let her sit on her potty for a little bit. All of a sudden I heard something along the lines of Doo Do Do Do (her potty plays a song when she uses it). I looked in the bowl and sure enough she went pee pee in the potty!
I am way too excited about this! I hope we really get her on a roll here. She's only 18 months but I figured since I have all summer off I can work with her and hopefully have her trained by the time I return back to work in the fall!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Grammy will put a quarter in a jar for Pheebs for every time she goes potty in (or should it be on?)her chair!!! How exciting!!!!! she is growing up too fast but she is so very smart and talented!!! as we in the know already knew
XOXO
Grammy
Alright Amber, that is big news!
Looks as though Grammy needs a bigger Piggy Bank,,,Good job (tee hee) Pheebs and M & D
XOX
GC
Post a Comment